WordPress install, backup, transfer, migrate website in 4 hours



Order Now


You got tired of leaving the website on your old host and got a new hosting, And you want to move your WordPress site from old hosting to new hosting?


I will move your site to a new host. I will provide you service till fast delivery and 100% Satisfaction.


Migrating websites to a new host is not an easy task for a non-technical user. So don't be discouraged. With over 2 years of experience as a WordPress expert, I can handle this very easily.


What will you get from me?


➦ Install WordPress for Latest version

➦ Transfer website from one host to another host

➦ Migrate website from one server to another server.

➦ Files Full backup

➦ Full backup of your database

➦ No Size Limit of Site to be Transferred

➦ & much more…


Why Hire me?


✅ Safe and secure website guarantee

✅ Experienced in this Work

✅ Hardworking Team

✅ On-Time Delivery

✅ Friendly Communication 


Things that I'll need to start work with you:


🔵 WordPress admin login details

🔵 Hosting login access


I believe in quality! I'm waiting to start the best working relationship with your 1st order.


Feel free to ask any questions - Contact me 




Order Now



Visit Portfolio Website


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learn Spoken English in 30 day

Keeping your Computer Safe and Secure

Ad Deen - এসো দ্বীনের পথে